Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Cleaning

My room is semi-clean! It's funny because I'm an organize freak, but it seems I can not keep my room clean. I'm determined I need a second bedroom. Whenever I start a scrapbook project I create a disaster in my room. I'm big on letting the creative juices flow with random things all over... and by chance I usually find something random that works perfectly with what I'm workin on. I do like organizing everthing back in its place when I'm finish, but I like to wait until i finish the project...and i usually never finish a project in one day. so.. i draw the conclusion that i need another room. i keep telling my sister when she goes on a mission her room will be mine. lol lol

Anyway, what led to my spring cleaning mission was all a result of a mid day nap. First, this weekend we had the General Conference thing for our church--which was incredibly amazing. i heart church soo much. We watched all our leaders speak on the BYU channel from sat. 9-11am and 1-3pm. the guys have a special meeting at the church from 5-7pm. then sun 9-11am and 1-3pm.

Now by mid day Sunday, I started to get really sleepy. it can get pretty exhausting. Charlie fell asleep and didn't even watch the afternoon Sunday session. I didn't realize until after listening to Brother Bednar, heard a cool quote, look over at Charlie to see if he thought it was cool too--- and he was sound asleep. snoring in all lol. he looked so peaceful i didn't want to wake him. ANyway, an hour later i fell asleep for like 45 minutes. And thus, I could not sleep that night! I always try not to take naps for this very reason. So I got up, put on the Holiday--my fav chick flick-- and started cleaning. I cleaned the living room, kitchen, bathroom, did my laundry, and cleaned my room. By the time I was done it was 5am in the morning!

Anyway, today we picked up karen from the airport. She had soo much fun on her trip to Utah.

No comments: