Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunny Weekend

This weekend went by super fast. The warm weather this weekend was awesome. Here's a little recap of the past weekend since I haven't blogged for awhile.

On friday, me and charlie took my brother's pups for a walk. They are soo adorable. One of the puppies, Nikki, has a broken leg so we weren't sure how she was gonna hold up, but she was running around like crazy. She loved the walk and being outside. Then, later that night we went to a church dance.

On Saturday, I had to work all day, and I missed Charlie's last basketball game. But, his mom taped pratically the whole game :) so I watched the recaps. Later that night, Justin wanted to go on a double date with me and charlie and I had the bright idea to go pier fishing at Seal Beach. It was a nice night to be at the beach. But fishing... we didn't catch anything. It was pretty boring when you're just sitting..and waiting. I'm so impatient lol. So we gave up on the fishing after like 30 minutes and got some Cold Stone's and we ate along the beach.

On Sunday, I had an early presidency meeting at Megan's house. We hadn't had a meeting for awhile with all of us there and I've missed all of the ladies. It's so great to have the opportunity to meet together every Sunday. At church there was this amazing high school choir that sang . After church I hung out at charlie's and totally passed out. I was so sleepy. Then, after we had dinner, me, charlie, justin, and aubrey started cleaning together in the kitchen and it was actually fun. It's fun getting the boys to clean haha. They loved it :) Later that night we went back to my house where karen invited a bunch a people over and were having a lil party. I made some yummy brownie cupcakes and we all just chilled and hung out. and that's about it.

I haven't been scrapbooking lately and I miss it. i need to make time to scrapbook...

No comments: