Sunday, August 24, 2008

Do I sound annoying?

I am wide awake at 4am on a Sunday morning...sigh. Not sure why. Wish I were sleeping :)

So, the other day I was leaving a voicemail for a friend. As I was speaking, I felt phrases flowing from my mouth, forming useless, incomplete nonsense. Nonsense, guys. Coming out of my mouth. Seriously, am I really that annoying? I hope not :) Cause it would suck to be my friend hahaha Let me refresh the memory of those who have painfully had to cringe their faces the 50 million times I've over used "cute, so fun, i love it!" At one point it has to get annoying.

Funny thing, all three of those statements are in the lastest scrapbook page I just made. What's the point of journaling on a layout if that is all I can come up with?? I'm thinking I need to request a scrapbook manufacturer have a "Vague Journaling Stamp" made. I promise, I can come up with a strong marketing pitch.

"Are you lazy? Of the 30% of knowledge the human brain recalls, has high school English dissipated your dancing dendrites to zaps of nothingness? Well, we've come up with the perfect product! A Vague Statement Stamp that will make scrapbooking much easier for those of you who are incapable of composing a complete statement into meaningful journaling. Enjoy!"

And now I think I can sleep... now that my brain has had it's match with me. goodnite dear bloggers.

No comments: