Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Errands

I have a couple little errands to run today. But I wanted to keep my promise that I'd update the rest of the week. One more day to go. Yea!

Today's To Do List:
  1. stop by the post office to mail out a package to Karen.
  2. do some cleaning and laundry.
  3. clean my sister's room because she left it a little messy when she left. One of my cousins is in town and is going to stay in her room tonight.
  4. Tonight I'm going to go scrapping here. They have free friday night crops.

Here's a picture of a scrapbook I sent my sister in the mail. This was the scrapbook I won at the Oasis crop. Sorry but I didn't have a chance to take pictures of the inside. I was running out of time to get to the post office before they close.




Here's a picture of me and my sister at the San Diego Temple. SOo Gorgeous!! Everytime I take a picture there it looks like I was just photoshoped in. lol I promise I wasn't.




Here's one more picture before I go. I still need to add the picture to this layout. So for now, here a little snippet lol. This was another layout I did at the crop.


Right now I feel like I'm consumed with pictures of my sister haha. I promised her I would have her mission scrapbook all done by the time she gets back. 18 months. While she's on her mission I made a little "checklist" of things I need from her while she's on her mission. The only way to get it all done is with a little organization I told her hahaha. For each month, I'm going to make a calendar with pictures or what she did each day. I printed her out a little spreadsheet with each day of the month where she can write a few words or put a picture for that day. Then at the end of the month she will mail it back to me and I'll scrap it. I got the inspiration from Heidi Swapp.



No comments: