Thursday, August 21, 2008

Inspiration

Here's a little random inspiration
Doodlebug is one of my favorite scrapbook companies because they have the cutest ads! I always look forward to seeing them in the magazines. I've been at weddings that have these candy spots as the wedding favors. I totally want to do a display like this. It's so colorful!











I remember seeing this on Print and Pattern blog and thought this is such a cute idea. I love the interactive concept and the contrast between the white background and the colors. I really want to do this in the future when I have kids in a play room. Yes you may say that is totally crazy. Kids don't color in the lines. oh well. When it's all finish you can always paint over it :)



A couple of weeks ago I went to Scrapbook Oasis for the CHA crop. We received breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sprinkles Cupcakes (I got a red velvet), a chocolate fountain, 3 pre-made layouts with lots of extras, plus lots of raffles. I won a mini scrapbook by SEI, and new paper lines from Black Market Society and Pink Paislee. It was so much fun. I got a lot done. I did 7 pages and finished a mini book I'd been working on. The crop was 16 hours and I stayed the whole night until the end haha.

I'll try and post all of those layouts here. For now here is the first layout I finished at the crop. Actually semi-finished because I still need to add journaling. These photos are from Kim and Jared's wedding in June.

No comments: