Monday, August 25, 2008

Time for School

I have school in about two hours so I'll have to make this quick :)
I received my first email from Karen in San Antonio! Here's a picture of Karen with her Mission President and his Wife. They are like her second parents when she's on her mission. They make sure she is always safe and protected.

Karen said she's doing well and she loves teaching people! This is going to help her alot becuase she wants to be an elementary school teacher. The only thing she said she doesn't like are all the bugs lol. She says she has gotten a bunch of mosquitos bites just like when we would go to the philippines when we were younger. I'll have to send her some bug spray.

Here's another layout I did at the cha crop. I was ecstatic when I won this new Pink Paislee line, that I made this layout that night at the crop. I really like how it turned out. I'm thinking I may add a title though on the right side of the picture. What do you think? And maybe a better picture of this layout. I'll work on that :)

1 comment:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I'm glad to hear your sister is doing well!
Love the layout you made for her.